Tuesday 4 June 2013

Beautiful beach day

I got a day home from school. National assessments are ongoing for the next 2 days but I have to invigilate tomorrow... how fun :(  Everyone who was home today decided to head to one of the 365 beaches to relax and enjoy the day. To say that we live on an island that boast about have a beach for each day of the year, I have only been to one twice for the whole year. Its a shame... the beaches are gorgeous (google Antigua beaches or Barbuda pink sand). The beach I went to today was Pigeon point beach... beautiful. You can see it in the pictures.

I wish everyday was like today. I love being a beach bum: sleeping, eating junk and floating on crystal blue paradise. My kids are horribly afraid of going for a swim but had no problem playing in the sand and playground all day long.

Please let me know, have you ever visited the Caribbean? or maybe Antigua and Barbuda? Do you live  close to beaches or anything of the sort? Let me hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment