Sunday 2 June 2013

I Just signed up!!

I was kinda bored on the internet and came across a blogger (i think it was lacekitten... i dunno) that gave a review about Moddeals.com. I had just purchased clothes from there and just so happen to find this blogger interesting. I started scrolling through the posts and saw a few posts about Bzzagent.com. My interest was aroused and after a few reviews on youtube, I signed up! I was so excited that I filled out all of the surveys one behind the other. Surprisingly, I got an award for that (yippee!!) I am really excited about this. I am so excited I quickly created my own blog (first one!) just so I can be an awesome member! Yeah, I can already see that I need to work on that buzzscore. Imagine that! I'm looking forward and will keep the blogosphere updated. Adios


No comments:

Post a Comment